$10.00

East Prussia - Ostpreussen Flag - 5x3 ft
[EPrussia-5x3]

Stock Status: In Stock

History:
East Prussia (Ostpreußen) was the main part of the region of Prussia along the southeastern Baltic Coast from the 13th century to the end of World War II in May 1945. From 1772–1829 and 1878–1945, the Province of East Prussia was part of the German state of Prussia. The capital city was Königsberg. East Prussia enclosed the bulk of the ancestral lands of the Baltic Old Prussians. During the 13th century, the native Prussians were conquered by the crusading Teutonic Knights. From the 13th century, East Prussia was part of the monastic state of the Teutonic Knights, which became the Duchy of Prussia in 1525. The Old Prussian language had become extinct by the 17th or early 18th century.

Details:
This is a screen printed flag, in bold, clear colours, made of 100% woven polyester. It has a double stitched hem around the flag, and a reinforced hem on the hanging side, comes complete with 2 metal eyelets for hanging.

Note:
The is an ex display item, may have signs of wear, sold as is.

Specifications:
Authenticity: Reproduction
Size: 5ft by 3ft (150cm x 90cm)
Material: Polyester
Reviews

Quick Find
0 items
Share Product
Share on Facebook Share via E-Mail Share on Google Buzz Share on Twitter